So, for the final post of this year 🙂 I’ll leave you all with one last Christmas card tip – which you can of course use the whole year round: combining several paper collections for a paper craft project. This offers fun new challenges, for you’ll have to really think about colors and patterns: which ones coordinate well together, which combinations provide some elegant tensions and what color of cardstock will benefit the whole.
For these four Christmas cards, I mixed three paper collections and added embellishments from another four companies! I’ll list them all below. I also did some die-cutting of my own, which is always a great way to add to your projects.
- Season’s Greetings 6×6 paper pad by Panduro
- Cutapart sheet from Glistening collection by Authentique
- Wood Texture 6×12 paper pad by Joy Crafts
- Die-cuts from Winter Memories collection by Studio Light
- Large clock brads by Scrapberry’s
- Several flowers from collections by Prima Marketing
- Wooden Christmas pieces by Craft Sensations
Have a creative 2017, create what you wish existed 🙂