As of yet scrapbook layouts have not been my core business when it comes to paper crafting, but I do love to do them when inspiration hits me. For some examples of my personal style, may like to check out my layout-in-altered-frame, but also my two calendars: 12 months of Place in Time, and 12 months of Time to Flourish.
The focus of this new layout is my mother’s dog Nita, a beautiful black labrador mix. The picture itself immediately reminded me of Kaisercraft’s Limelight paper collection, which echoed the green and black, plus the white florals. A perfect fit!
- Kaisercraft Limelight paper collection, 12×12 sheets: First Step and Vibrant
- Kaisercraft Limelight Collectables die-cuts
- Kaisercraft Wooden Flourishes, Ornate lock (FL537)
- Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs Ephemera Cards, ATC card “All you need is…”
- Basic Grey Oxford collection: large stitched brad
- Prima Marketing Forever Green collection: Wood text icon “Grow” + flower in the lower right corner
- ScrapBerry’s Wind of Travel collection, metal frame + metal butterfly
- Scrapberry’s Point of No Return, screw brad
- Petaloo Color Me Crazy, large white flower
- Maya Road Scrolls Mini set, chipboard swirl
- several brandless flowers, flatback pearls and blings
- several handmade die-cuts
Emjoy the video and pictures below! 🙂
Framed, hanging from my wall: