Here’s an idea for a birthday card for a man. It has style, is on trend, is magnetized, and there’s no girly fuss 😉 . As a bonus, it is fairly easy and quick to make! Check out the video, and if you like the idea, continue on to the tutorial below! 🙂
Free tutorial below!
- 1 sheet of cardstock, A4 or 30.5 x 30.5 cm (12×12″)
- 1 double-sided sheet of design paper. I used the Dreamer collection by 7 Dots Studio, the sheet is called City Lights.
- 1 magnet, 1 washer/thin metal disc (or: 2 magnets)
- 2 brads
- Kaisercraft birthday stamp
- Stampendous birthday stamp
- wet glue
- double-sided tape
- corner rounder or corner chomper
- distress ink. I used Black Soot by Tim Holtz.
- paper trimmer
- scoring tool
- bone folder
More detailed tutorials on a growing number of projects are available in my Etsy shop