This week I’m sharing a layout with you, for which I chose the beautiful Ma Cherie collection by Kaisercraft – with its soft burgundy color scheme, full of lovely florals. Of this collection, the Exquisite sheet, covered in absolutely gorgeous butterflies, simply demanded to be fussy-cut – even though that’s not my favorite thing to do.
The layout is centered around my mother, who as an Autumn Type was the perfect subject for this project since she can really rock an ocre jacket like no one else, especially when standing next to her own Burgundy & Gold acryllic painting 🙂
- Kaisercraft Ma Cherie paper collection, 12×12 sheets: Darling, Exquisite and Glamour
- Kaisercraft Ma Cherie Collectables die-cuts
- Kaisercraft paper blooms (Ruby)
- Kaisercraft flowers (Sepia)
- Kaisercraft clear stamp Scallop Lace
- Petaloo Penny Lane Garden collection, Mixed Blossoms – Antique Rose
- Bo Bunny clear stamp Curly Q
Enjoy the show & tell video – and don’t forget to check out the lovely close up pictures below!
Altered a frame with metallic (red copper) paint and some flowers
On the wall, next to one of my other layouts! 🙂